At Central Alabama Breast Care, we understand how emotionally challenging it can be when you're faced with a breast problem.Let us offer a guiding hand to help you through.
Pamela L. Strickland, MD
- Bachelor of Science from Mississippi College, 1988
- Master of Science in Chemistry from the University of Mississippi, 1990
- University of Alabama Birmingham, 1996
- University of Texas Southwestern/Parkland Hospital, 1997
- Huntington Hospital in Pasadena, California, 2002
- Chief Resident 2001-2002
- American Board of Surgery, 2004-Current
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
Our highly trained staff are committed to providing not just professionalism and courtesy, but also encouragement and understanding. We care for our patients with a medical mind and a compassionate heart.
Angela White, CRNP